Monday, January 15, 2007

llllllloooooooooooonngggg time since i updated.. yea i know i know.. my blog is getting real boring..

ok.. its the new year.. i promise i will try to update it as much as possible..

lets see.. 2005 xmas was spent wif my dear.. a simple dinner plus a midnight movie.. before that.. was havoc at my god-daughter's place.. haha... shall not elaborate it.. too lazy..

new year i was wif my colleagues at ah meow's hse.. super chaotic.. lots of liquor n many high ppl.. i was nearly thrown out of the window.. came home wif lots of bruises.. =(

The new year means more work for us.. plus kk left us.. we are short of one manpower.. haiz.. but nvm.. more work means more money.. lol..

I crave for the sun... but unfortunately, the whole week of attempting to go sentosa wif pu failed.. so sad..

I realised that i really havent been spending much time wif my frens.. most of the time is work work n work.. I think this new year, i must really learn to organise my time well..

something to be proud of.. i finally finally cleared out alll the junks n clutters in my room..!~ spent the whole day.. throwing stuffs.. arranging stuffs... Time to search for some new furnitures.. my wardrobe is fully packed ! I must try to keep my room neat n tidy at all times..

got to go work soon... its night shift this week.. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: